Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Getting on track - the Theatre

Hey peeps.. Just a few words here before I go off to bed. And especially Jennie, I will have to write the post later. I am now working as a crew of a children theatre show for 1 week, which is from 20th May till 28th May. Okay, 1 week plus. I will be working from morning till late night for 1 whole week. Well, just want to express my happiness towards this job my friend Kino has introed me. This is because I have always wanted to get into this line. Although it is quite tough being in this kinda position, but I am happy, because I am contributing to the performing arts. I have met lots of great people who has quite some fame in Malaysia's Performing Art line, they are usually more known in the Chinese areas ^^;; Here by I attach with its brouchers. Here it is! Come see yea!!! It is really nice!!! It will surely reminds you back to your childhood. ^^ Hope to see you there! I'll feedback about the getting on track part after I'm free from the show. Stay surfing and stay LUCKY!!

No comments: