Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Happie Holiday!

Bon Vacances! That is, erm, should be the french for HAPPIE HOLIDAY! After my finals on, erm, forgot when.. should be the end of april, I am considered a GRADUATE, from my diploma, thou. Spent the final karaoke session in diploma year with Jennie straight after our last paper. It was fun. I'll sure to miss you, Jennie. Few days after that, it was labour day. Don't ask. I was at home and did not go anywhere, practically. Went on shopping with my dear at night, in preparation to camerons! Been on camerons with my dear and another couple. It was nice. The weather is nice. Strawberry Park is nice. The suite we got is nice. The room is nice. The time spent together is nice. Enjoying like its our home, feels damn great! Just one thing. I didn't managed to load much strawberries, especially strawberry jam! And tea, etc... Lesson got from cameron trip: > Japanese Instant Bowl Noodle is DAMN NICE!!! > Remember to load lotsa strawberries if you like! > A really good place for photo people and green people (I'm both, but I don't do them that often) > Cheese-stuffed hotdog is DAMN NICE!!! > Mahjong is a very very interesting game! (Ah kong teached us how to play, basic ones thou) > Driving on hill needs auto gear 2, rather than D, to prevent brake burn, but uses more petrol > Rest areas on North South Highway is very hi class adi. > Balanced meal is VERY important. After this, I have like, 3 more weeks of holz to go... Want to spend it wisely! XD hopefully..

No comments: