Pages

Friday, May 19, 2006

Stacking tasks

Friday, May 19, 2006 - 4:14am As usual, I'm geting ready to sleep after talking to my dear. I started to think, throughout this semester break, so called holiday, what have I done, did I do anything useful, did I do anything which will help me? Or shall I say, did I do anything I planned for myself for the semester break? Things started to come on my mind. My holiday is ending soon, in just a week plus. I shouldn't be fear of not being able to finish my 'duty'. But next week I planned to work at a stage performance... I quickly reviewed what I have not done in my task list. Bloggie > New layout 4 bloggie, photot album and etc. PC > organise music and files, editors etc. Learn dance steps Out of suddent I feel like blogging now... I have so much to write about! You must be wandring what I have been doing recently. I have been sleeping at 4am, waking up at 1pm, not doing any chores, sat in front of the PC like no one's business for past few weeks... Damn my life is messed up. I can feel myself getting weaker compared to those days... and again I want to remind myself, SLEEP AT 2AM AND WAKE UP AT 9AM for the rest of the holidays!!!

No comments: