Thursday, June 23, 2005
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Saturday, June 11, 2005
1. Watch the sunset together.
2. Whisper to each other.
3. Cook for each other.
4. Walk in the rain.
5. Hold hands
6. Buy gifts for each other.
8. Find out their favorite cologne/perfume and wear it every time you're together.
9. Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.
10. Write poetry for each other.
11. Hugs are the universal medicine.
12. Say only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.
13. Give random gifts of flowers/candy/poetry etc.
14. Tell her that she's the only girl you ever want. Don't lie!
15. Spend every second possible together.
16. Look into each other's eyes.
17. Very lightly push up her chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly.
18. When in public, only flirt with each other.
19. Put love notes in their pockets when they aren't looking.
20. Buy her a ring.
21. Sing to each other.
22. Always hold her around her hips/sides.
23. Take her to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.
24. Spaghetti? (Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)
25. Hold her hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.
26. Dance together.
27. I love the way a girl looks right after she's fallen asleep with her head in my lap.
28. Do cute things like write I love you in a note so that they have to look in a mirror to read it.
29. Make excuses to call them every 5 minutes
30. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you.
31. Call from your vacation spot to tell them you were thinking about them.
32. Remember your dreams and tell her about them.
34. Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.
35. Be Prince Charming to her parents.
36. Brush her hair out of her face for her.
37. Hang out with his/her friends.
38. Go to church/pray/worship together.
39. Take her to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.
40. Learn from each other and don't make the same mistake twice.
41. Describe the joy you feel just to be with him/her.
42. Make sacrifices for each other.
43. Really love each other, or don't stay together.
44. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about them, and make sure they know it.
45. Love yourself before you love anyone else.
46. Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages.
47. Dedicate songs to them on the radio.
48. Fall asleep on the phone with each other.
49. Stand up for them when someone talks trash.
50. Never forget the kiss goodnight and always remember to say, "Sweet dreams."
Thursday, June 09, 2005
died peacefully in his sleep. She was saddened and called the hospital attendants to take the body away.
The origin of this letter is unknown, but it brings good luck to everyone who passes it on.
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
|Your Birthdate: September 13|
|Being born on the 13th day of the month should help make you a better manager and organizer, but it may also give you a tendency to dominate people a bit. You may be more responsible and self-disciplined than you realize. Sincere and honest, you are a serious, hard working individual. Your feeling are likely to seem somewhat repressed at times. You are apt to be much more practical, rational, and conscious of details. Your intolerance and insistence on complete accuracy can be irritating to some.|
|Your Brain is 60.00% Female, 40.00% Male|
|Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female You are both sensitive and savvy Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve|
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Dear didi, Everyone has their own secrets which they do not want to reveal to everyone in the world. Its like playing a card game, where you do not reveal all your card/show hand at once u duel with your opponent. I have some so-called dark side I haven't told you, which I would like to share with you soon, when time comes. As you see in some movies, people hid their feelings under a happy face, because some of them are really desperately needed to be hidden. For example, what will you do if you found out that your best friends is not like what you see them, and is totally 180 degrees different when you are not with them? "Life is but a masquerade, One which we are forced to play, We don our mask and play our parts, Unable to say what's in our hearts. The stage is set as the curtain rises, And so begins another day, The people come onstage with perfect faces, Though tormented by the parts they play. So many things still unsaid, Silet in these sufferings, Yet this part has to be played, Forever bound by puppet strings Traped in a mental cage, In this silence suffocating, Crying behind the stage, Behind this mask slowly dying. Bound by chains unseen, Kept in invisible captivity, Waiting for the changing of scenes, Waiting to be free..." I got this poem from a friend, he wrote it when he was feeling sad. Althought I don't really understands what he would like to portray, the basic meaning is there. Life is like a stage drama. I have some suggestion on what you should do. First, you should no be stressed out by this so-called problems. It's happenning every second. Even you have something you do not want to tell other people right? Secondly, if you really want to help them to have the feeling of the happy colour without the mask, you really need to get close to him or her, even if you do, he/she might not have tell you everything. Convince him/her that you'll understand and really help them to try solve the problems. Finally, really give true smiles to everyone and hugs to those whom you care. Althought it might not be significant, at least it will somehow make their day.Remember, do smile always, make someone's day better, you will feel better. ^.^