Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2005

What a day...

Been through a somewhat strange and interesting day. In the morning, i ate breakfast, fry egg and hotdog. Damn nice. Then, I attended "Circuit & Signal" 1 hour lecture, I felt asleep for the 1st half an hour. BREAK RECORD! Haven't been sleeping for so long. Then at lunch time, I ate a plate of mixed rice, then I ate a plate of Char Kuey Teow, at the college canteen. Well, since its a canteen, the food is just edible. Not really nice. I think it's maybe I ate good breakfast. Haha... Then, "Engineering Mathematics 3" 2 hours lecture, and again, I slept for 1st half hour. I think its because recently have been sleeping late (2am++) and waking up early (7am++). Aiks, need to sleep early tonight liao. Then, when I'm getting on bus, I met one of my old female friend. Since we are going back to the same train station, we go together. After arrived in Sogo (we'll have to change to KTM to go back home), she said she want to spend me for a meal. Well, we decided to have McDonalds, then we went walk walk in Sogo. She said that is the 1st time she's in Sogo after 2 week passing by the area. Aiks... So, I brought her around and we end up in the arcade. We played till 7 something, after we have finish our tokens, we went back. Surprisingly she asked me, how to use the ticket vending machine, after like 2 weeks traveling to college by train. Aiks... After that when we reach Kepong, she offered to fetch me home (her parents drive la). Unluckily, we encountered SUPER TRAFFIC JAM in Kepong Baru. 1 single lane can turn into 3 lanes, and the 3rd lane is occupying the opposite lane. What the... What a day... HAHA...

No comments: