Pages

Friday, May 19, 2006

About Jennie & DMI 05/06

She is my best-est friend in my 2 year diploma life. Hmm... This does not really start off a good story huh? Haha... Jennie, I know u are reading this. I shall recall back to last two years, when we first met. And it was in college of course. Jennie Ho Tze Hui, she was appointed to be DMI's course representative. Wise choice I shall say. And I could still remember the fellow coursemates were planning to appoint me to be the assistant, but they got the wrong name instead. Haha~ But I was still glad I wasn't appointed, that is only after awhile (you know what I mean). FYI, Tunku Abdul Rahman College is 3 semester based, where 1st and 2nd semester is 17 weeks, and 3rd semester is 10 weeks. When I was in my 1st year 1st and 2nd semester, I was a lil 'sombong', coz, erm, I find the subjects quite easy, thus, was hated by some people. Now, let me go by time chronology. *I shall continue again soon*

No comments: