Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I lost my phone... Poor Eichi-kun

Name Eichi-kun Age Just celebrated its 2 year 'buy'-day Model Nokia 3200 How it happened It was my 1st paper of my final semester in my Diploma study. It was an exam on 'Advance Engineering Maths 2'. It is about statistics and discrete maths. As all examinations does now, they do not allow students to carry their mobile phone and/or communication devices into the examination hall. In TAR College, we would have to leave it outside the examination hall. What we, the students, usually does it try to hide the phone inside the bag, or just leave the phone at home. As for my case, I would prefer to bring along my phone because I stay quite far from college. It would take me almost an hour to take public to college. Before preparing to get into the examination hall, I kinda took my phone out and checked whether I have any missed call or messages. Then, I put it in my bag, and in the hidden compartment. FYI, in celebration of Eichi-kun's 2-year-old, I change his outfit. It was way cooler than the old outfit. Then, I zip my bag, place it nicely on the floor with my fren's bag on top of mine. Then into the examination hall I go. I have noticed some environmental difference: all the windows in the examination room (I had my exam in classrooms) are covered with papers so sun doesn't shine through. After my exam, I did not get out of the exam room that early. I was taking my own sweet time. By the time I was out, Jaimie, one of my classmates asked me, why my bag was wide open? I was like, HUH? Then when I get closer to see my bag, I knew. My phone was stolen. My another classmate's phone was stolen also. It was a Nokia 7610 if not mistaken. Why only 2 of us? I think back, I think its because the thief saw I put my phone in my bag. Well, thats a pretty expensive lesson... My poor Eichi-kun... I have been with him for two years plus... I used my hard-earned money to buy him... I miss him so much!! I actually kinda wanted back all my messages and contacts, AND MY PHONE STRAP!! (coz it was a couple phone strap I had with my dear) ... if possible... I am a lil scared that all my personal stuffz are exposed. Ah well, too late now. Fairwell Eichikun. I hope you'll find a better master. And I hope you will live a much better life than with me. I'll miss you. T_T

No comments: