Pages

Friday, April 14, 2006

Liking or hating?

Again hear me rant about my college. Erm, is it again? Well, nevermind. Just read and be glad that I am writing this down. Went over to college today, as usual. Feeling bored, as usual. The bus is waiting at Genting Klang to get it full before moving its big fat ass to college which makes me late, as usual. But I was not sleeping in the bus, not as usual. Surpricingly, the day went quite well today. First lesson was practical on Basic Microprocessors. CKN was our tutor. She is kinda new to this subject and, well, sometimes she seek student for answer. Cool huh? Today we were doing an experiment on PIA (Peripheral Interface Adapter), and we need to do something with the interupt. I think I got my program right and my circuit right, but then, it did not work. She was refering to another lecturer who was more experienced, the one who told us why dinosaurs extinct (read back to last year's post), CKK. While he was explaining, she did not understand some part of the explaination. After that, she raised her hand and ask questions. Aww! Isn't that cute?! I am so glad that I had her as my teacher! (Psst, tell you something. CKN and us, the class, we will kaypo about everything during class!) About CKK, well, I am starting to like him I think. Erm, to be honest, I have created quite a bad record for myself. I falls asleep in every lecture. EVERY lecture. Yes, I know. It is cracky. CCK was among those who first complaints about this comfy session I am having. It is not that comfy anyway. Following by all the other ME lecturers... (ME stands for Microelectronics, the course I am taking) Which is one of the reason why I do not really want to stay back at TARC to do my advance diploma. Was talking to Jennie about this. Well, almost all the time we talk about this. And she keeps 'zah' me also. I guess she just knows me too well. I was like asking her, what should I choose after my diploma year, either AdvDip or Utar. She has been asking me to apply for Utar as a precaution and additional option. Hence we move forward to buy the application form from the Admin. "I'm sorry, sold out" was what I got from them. Jennie and I was like WTF?? Utar so 'laku' ahh? The day turned even better after I started listening to my MP3 player with some new songs I got, which I downloaded in before I sleep last night, at 2.30am. Was sharing the songs with Jennie. Wow! There has been sooooooo long since we have ever listened to MP3s during classes. It was much brighter! The day was much brighter! Hmm, I guess I should keep it a habit huh? On the way back, Jennie asked me one thing. She asked, any reason why I do not want to stay for AdvDip. I couldn't give any specific. It was mainly the environment problem. The lecturers, the surroundings, and I think my future coursemates are gonna be only 3 or 4 person. Can I get through that? I don't mind studying, I told her, and myself. I guess I'll just study and get my Degree of John Moores University at Liverpool, UK. Hmm, since I have decided, I guess I should talk to my parents soon. Coz doing over to Liverpool requires at least RM 20k, and Jennie argued RM 30k. Ahh.. Whatever! As long as I got to study there, and do some sightseeing before coming back here. At least I was soaked in the salty water, as the chinese saying goes. =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went for that freakin' briefing by Liverpool John Moores. That Brit fella claimed that fes+accomodation is RM 18k. Your plance ticket should be around 3-4k, plus here and there, total should be around 23-25k. Not much mentioned about computing facilites, so it's better to have a laptop, esp ppl like me! haha..

btw, the utar form could be obtained from www.utar.edu.my, but I think u still need to haul ur ass all the way to the PJ campus..