Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Rant #02 - Grumpy day

Continuing the sleepless frenzy, I slept at 5am. Then I woke up at 7++am. Got a morning call from my dear. Thx dear, you are so sweet! Then I go get ready, called up my friend to pick me up, and ate breakfast - Nasi Lemak! Aww, I was scared that my friend will arrive early, I rushed the breakfast in. I was feeling full then... I guess it was the alcohol chocolate I ate last night, I was feeling hyper in the morning. Well, probably I just faked it to hide the fact that I have only been sleeping for 2 hours. The effect slowly wear off when I got the hard truth about the day, there was a test on Basic Microprocessor and it was totally off my mind! I quickly finish my part in for the practical in the morning, and then I utilise the following half an hour time to read up a little before the test commence. When I was in the class for the test, CCK (the lecturer) was teaching new topics and mentioned that this is already the 2nd last week of the last semester in my diploma year. I can't believe I have been sleeping through all the diploma year. Yesh, I am a pig in class. People see my disregard because I sleep in their class. Oh well, I do feel suckish about that too okay FYI? Before and during the test, I sensed that CCK kept 'zah' me. I was really frustrated by his annoying act and ... ARGH!! I just hate it. I didn't managed to finish my test, but I managed to do most of them anyway. Lucky I read before the test. Meanwhile the lecture and the test, I was feeling damn sleepy, effects wear off. Besides the CCK 'zah' me thingy, I was feeling suckish about that. Lunch time. It was ... okie. But then, I couldn't tahan not sleeping already. The later class, it was a maths tutorial, a replacement class. I really did not give face to the lecturer and I slept through the whole tutorial. I know I suck. Thank you. Now, I still feel suckish why I couldn't choose where to go after my diploma, either advance or UTAR. Really sad. Moreover, things between me and my parents aren't going that well. Want to share this with them, but then ... I'm afraid. Know why? Because I don't know whether will I still have mood to continue studying. I mentioned this to my mum. She was like, you want to study, meh? Of course she didn't just make the assumption that I do not want to study. She can see through my sleepless frenzy, and my previous outing frenzy. Frenzy frenzy frenzy. I'm really looking forward to the Cameron trip with dear, Joa and Ah Kong. Really want to feel the holiday spirit again.

No comments: