Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Rant #01 - Dumbo world, perfect world

Suddenly I feel like I'm living in a dumbo world. Why does things must happen? Does it really mean to teach us lessons? Sometimes I wish life is like, what I wanted. The perfect world for me to live in. But then, this is kinda impossible to achieve. Is it really possible to build the perfect world for muaself? Have you ever heard, to make things simple, there must be a really complex base. Taking example of the Operating System we are using. Windows XP and Mac OS X. Both of this OS is very user friendly. But if you try to see the programming codes for these OSs, you'll go blind. Just the amount of programmer researching the way to program these OS are large. See, so many people and experiences, the end result is a very simple, easy to use, friendly OS. So, does that mean, for me to have my perfect world, I will have to make things complicated and put a lot of effort in it? I guess you might say, JUST BLEND IN!!! Blend in? No way! There is so many things I can't stand! There is so many things I want to do instead of blending in! Well, even IF I wanted to blend in, NO WAY I'm blending in the situations I am currently at. It SUX! I hope I have done ranting and am feeling better. To all those if you want to know why am I ranting about this, read the previous posts. You might get a hint.

No comments: