Pages

Monday, April 03, 2006

Confusion in life.. Take it or leave it?

I would first like to say a BIG BIG SOWIEEEEEEE for not updating my this tiny little chapters of my life for a very very loooooooong time. SOWIE!! Btw, thanks for all the peeps out there who DO actually visit my page to check whether is my bloggiez updated. THANKIEZZZ!! Big hugz to all of you!! Have been through a LOT. I mean like... A LOT. I traveled to Hatyai and Hong Kong after my exams period. Then, I was kinda in my 'winter phase' of my year, where my biggest depression period are. Yesh depression. All sorts of depression come. Love life, financial, COMPUTER PROBLEM, choices to make and etc. Anyway, all these depressions are about to be over I guess, because I finally... FINALLY, get to sit still and determined to write a new bloggiez entry!! Now, lets talk about why I wasn't determined to write my blog. I was feeling confused, and all the sudden, I feel like, the world is ending soon. Thats why I didn't really bother writing. Yeah right you may say. The world is ending. But, how would you explain all the natural disasters and all the you-know-what which kinda kills or contribute to losses? Well, and the most important thing is. I feel less organized already. I used to be a quite organized person. Not to say very. I like to do stuffz last minutes. As the feeling is being busy at the last minute make me feel powerful... A cheh... What a wrong mind set. This kinda habit is known as 'The Procrastinator' as written in 'The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens'. (Yes I have been reading it, but then I don't really read all of them. Don't have enough determination to do so.) It says The procastinator is addicted to urgency. He/she likes to put things off and put things off and put things off ... until it becomes a crisis. To those who had worked with me before, you know what I mean. To those who haven't, please just erase off this part of the blog from your memories. Thank you! XD Okie. Here comes the main part of the blog, where it is related to the topic above. The confusion. While I was typing these, it took me like ... 15 minutes to clear off my mind because there was some interrupts.. I think I have kinda forgotten about what I wanna write. Oh kay~ here goes nothing! There is 2 major decision I need to make. First, my educational path which will directly affect my career path, which will also affect my life path. I wanted to do a LOT of stuffz in life. I wanna achieve a LOT of stuffz in life. But then, my educational path doesn't really opens a huge door to what I wanna do in life. It does offers me a good working opportunity, which will surely generate an amount of monthly income. I can use the income to achieve what I want in life, but I hope this can be done. Ahh well, I don't seem to have much choice. Either to continue to persue my degree in what I'm doing now, Microelectronics, at TAR College, or move over to UTAR, taking relevant courses or irrelevant courses but relevant to what I wanna do in life. After reading this, you might wonder why don't I just choose what I wanna do in life? Well, sometimes there are blocks here and there. I actually was thinking to get into Hotel Management, but then my parents was like ... there is no future there. But one of my final goal in the future is related to this! Okay, lets keep this aside. I can still continue that after I have some modals and partners to start this. Management skills can be learnt whenever izzit rite? I would also want to get into PR! Organizing events is like the heavenly job to me. But then, bare with me, I'm afraid to step into this field. I don't have much knowledge in this, but I would always LOVE to be a part of this (which my parents don't really want me to do since my secondary school year). Performing arts. What a great thing to do in life. Yet another thing my parents don't want me to be in. Almost all my goals/dreams are halted because my parents doesn't like it. I hate this. What they want me to do is, keep it all to my computers. (To those who don't know, I'm an IT guy, kinda knows some here and there.) Which kinda refers me back to be a Technical person. Aih... Here goes my 1st confusion. But then, I plan to stick with my original plan, which is to obtain a degree in what I'm doing first. I can always venture into other parts later. The second confusion. The Multi Level Marketing a.k.a. alternate franchising. Have been ushered to join this ... like very long ago adi. Don't know what should I feel about it. Should I join? Or should I just ignore and be normal people? I have heard all sorts of testimonials. Pros and cons. But then again, my parents. They totally objected it, and kinda forced me to not joining it. Well, indeed I agree. I have yet to have the preparation to join and work these things out. I have given all of my MLM choices a thought. I can imagine myself in a good position. But then, now izzen the time for me to start this business yet. NOT READY, financially, emotionally and in terms of freedom. So, my final choice: Do it later when I'm ready, which is few years later. As all things are, there are pros and cons. Cons for the choice of the first confusion: I dun think there will be a very good studying environment, which I'm kinda sick of for the past few semesters. Cons for the choice of the second confusion: I'll earn much lesser by then compared to all my friends... Life is all about choices huh? One reminder, you can choose to live the life you want. And choose to be happy always! ^^

2 comments:

R said...

dun u dare go into MLM!!

wat u know now as an outsider(prey, target, audience) abt wat they do is totally different from wat they really do. trust me. all those talks, events that they held are meant for psychological purpose. they are to motivate u if it's put into good words. if not, they're brainwashing. trust me. i'm quite certain tat u only listen to their talks recently. once time passes and no new talks have been given to u, trust me, this is no longer a confusion, but rather a decision for u. i've been in depth close enuf to MLM and i know how it works. yes, no doubt, money can generated quite good if u're capable enuf of talking and shaking poor ppl off their confidence. however, u'd need to shake ppl of all kinds, including those who might not survive in the business... food for thought.. u will be hated if things dun go right. dun bullshit abt partnership as ur upline can help and stuff like tat, these are all sweet promises. trust me. come look for me n yam cha once awhile n we;ll talk abt it

Anonymous said...

some of my thoughs here:
http://jnls.net/2006/04/hard-times-in-life/

bout that MLM thingy, well, why not take things in life one at a time? wait till you're settled with the important things (like studying where), before you start thingking bout MLM stuff??

hehe, best regards dude..