Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Strange Dream about Julienne

I have a pal, Julienne, She has been busy since March of this year, and did not actually have a good chat with her. Strangely enough, I don't know why I dreamt of her. Haven't kept in touch with her for I think about 2 months. I wonder how is she now. I learnt a way to record dream is to put a notepad or recorder around you when you sleep. Once you got up, jot down every details fresh in your memory. Else, the dream will go off. So, if you are interested, you can give it a try. How knows you can save someone from trouble? About the dream, it goes this:
I remembered it was at my ex-school's back door, attending Physical Education classes (Pendidikan Jasmani). Julienne drove in and parked, look for my teacher, or some teacher near by. She was an admin member of the school, I felt it was Pn. Aw. She asked for some permission to do something, and then went off. If I am not mistaken, I was at Form 5 that time, cause I saw my classmates.
Then, at another plot, another time, Julienne asked me to go out, to some accident scene. I didn't go. Then, I don't know how I got on her car, her Kancil was a bit out of shape, as if it has been in accident. She was fetching me and some other people to some place, or some special occasion. I heard about the crash news, I was shocked and ran home. Later, Julienne called, asked me whether I want to go to her mother's friend's birthday party. Then, I woke up.
Strange right? I wonder is there any dream reader out there. If you are reading this, can you please decode the dream and tell me any hint hidden in it in the comment? Thanks a lot. In the end, I was worried about Julienne, I smsed her and told her about this, she replied: "Choi! Choi!". To those who knows chinese should know this right? For those who don't, it is similar to "Touch-wood". So, we replied some smses, she said she was ok, and we told each other to take care.

No comments: