Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Funny, mom n dad, holiday ~ ^.^

Hee hee.. wat a funny day... Today my parents are away to Bangkok on a "lovey-dovey" holiday. Awell, the funny part is actually the moment when i woke up. Not that they r doin anything funny while i do, but its I woke them up instead of them waking me. My parents did ask me 2 fetch them to KTM station (for those who knows I can't drive, nw I can, for some special reasons). I set my alarm clock, phone alarm actually on 6am call. I actually expected lights on when I 1st open my eye. To my shock, total blackout. Hmm, must b not up yet. So, I went to their room and wake them. Ooo.. Great, still sleeping soundly. They didn't even notice me open the door.. I even hear my dad snoring. Usually they woke up quite easily.. I wonder y... mayb the air conditioning was too comfortable.. mm.. feel like sleeping under the cold blanket nw.. ^_^ So, i said softly at the door, "hey, It's 6 o'clock liao!" Surprisingly both of them woke at the same moment.. oo.. while they was preparing, my dad was smiling all alone.. when was waiting for mom to get ready, v sat in the living room. them my mom came ask him y he smiling all alone.. he sed, this is the 1st time I woke them up.. =.= 1st time? no way.. then i argued, for 19yrs living under ur roof i've never woke u up before? o.0 Well, i fetch them there (KTM la, bukan KLIA) and bid gd bye and smooth sailing.. when i was fetching them there, mom kept reminding me about taking care bout my lil bro n sis.. mmm.. pls la.. holiday enjoy la.. i'll take care of everything.. hopefully.

No comments: