Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Restarting Blog

Helo everyone, sorry for being out of coverage for so long. Jz nw my lecturer (can b considered a gd pal) ask me about my long forgotted blog (ah well, is just that i lazy to write only). He told me he din visit it long time. I was touched. I thought no one remembers my blog. Another incident, very interesting event. Ema (The one I sed about the indian marriage thingy, refer feb/march 05) needed help on Visual Basic. At the last minutes, i then only realize One of my blog reader, also a very good pal of mine (alex no.2 [there is another alex at previous post]), r quite good in Visual Basic. So, i redirected them. Whoa.. comes out, alex still rememeber i told story about ema and they r like long lost frenz.. ema kept saying good things about alex no.2 in front of me.. whoa.. so sweet... never thought a blog can make such a big difference.. :sob: touching... OK~!! Determined liao~! 1 week must at least hv 1 post.. dun worry.. things r coming.. coz i'm on holiday nw ma. hopefully i can falsh back.. ^_^

No comments: