Pages

Monday, May 30, 2005

State 4 of College - State Starts

Urghh.. After 6 weeks of unplanned holidays ended, I found myself having a hardcore timetable for my 4th semester in college. Ahhhh!! Okay, on the 1st day, still okie ler... First class, Circuits & Signals's practical class. Oh Shit. How can we have practical on the first day? Well, we had. The teacher haven't even introduce himself, he gave us the lab manual and ask us to do the experiment already. Well, luckily I paid attention 300+ days ago, cause that is the continuation of the subject I learnt - "Basic Electronics". So, plugging here soldering there, we managed to do the experiment. Well, as it's on the first day, all equiptments we did not bring. So, we had to borrow from school. Ahh well, it's ok thou. Next time must remember to bring the DMM (Digital Multi-Meter). Then, lunch time ^.^ I had my usual mixed rice, and damn the canteen, the mixed rice price got up too. It's RM1.90!! It was 10 cents cheaper! Well, the food aren't that good, and aren't that clean, that's why I'm whining. Then, a must-take subject ordered by the government - "Tamadun Islam dan Asia", literaly means "Islamic and Asian Civilization". So, got to know the teacher, then she was talking about how good Islam is, how was back then, why the people were fighting in Jeruselam of Pakistan (erm. actually, all of them have the same belief, just that the different prophet conducted different message, and people got more selfish). Erm, the teacher told lots of stuff. I hope the information is correct, and I think is good that the government enforce that. Yay... 1st day of 2nd year of 1st semester ended. Felt great~ ^^ Looking forward for tomorrow~ ^^

No comments: