Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Bus fare got up T.T

Omg, bus fare got up! Seet.. Today my college has its orientation for new student intake, which means my junior, n that made me a senior ^.^ I wore a bit extream today, yet i felt great. Following the routine like i used to stick with, being called up by sis, booming me up wif my mp3 player n my sonic gear tatoo 330, bath, dress n impress self with mirror. After an unusually prepared milo (i usually lazy to prepared), i went off to ktm, then got on bus.
Permata kiara 170, i got on the usually nicely air conditioned bus with radio on-air. Opps. I saw price gone up. The rm1.20 i prepared isn't enough already. T.T It's rm1.50! T.T
T.T Couldn't help being sad. Luckily i prepared extra jz in case. Strange things do happen one shot. The bus i got on stopped half way, where only two passenger were on it. Me n another guy. The driver halt a less conditioned 191 n v got on. Still sad about the 30cent raise. T.T mom, i'm going to ask for more allowance liao. Don't blame me. Blame the bus company.
PS: The bus fare has gone up since 1st of May, if I'm not mistaken, same zone ticket goes up 20 cents, cross 1 zone ticket goes up 30 cents and cross 2 zon ticket goes up 40 cents. Just bring more coins when you take bus. Why the bus fare got up? Damn the petrol raise.

No comments: