Pages

Saturday, August 12, 2006

My Beautiful Sister

My sister is getting more and more beautiful. She was getting ready for her dance competition. Was trying on clothes for her competition. I was around her room and she asked me some questions. As she came out of her room, I looked at her. So beautiful. In my eyes, she has never been this beautiful. She starts to have mesmerising touch in her. I was kind of a bad brother. Yes as I recall back. I did not treat her that well. Was still a sister, but I kept bulling her. As all brothers will. Until I met Joshikun, he had a sister of my sister age as well! I could tell, he care for his sister a lot. Then I start to think. I thought, my sister deserves the same as well, after so long I have been ignorant to her. Started treating her good since last year. Our relationship improved. We talked more, we shared more. But I still feels something is lacking. She is not that femenine. Until today, the mesmerising feeling, I can tell, she is getting beautiful. Her hair was dry jz now, I offered to wash her hair. Yup, I did. Washed her hair like how saloon does, then I applied conditioner. We chatted a lot as well. Hehe... She looks great after that! I can't wait for tomorrow where she is dressed for the competition. Hope I can see her in the competition. PS: Dont think I'm dying k? Tmr I have test and i might miss her show. =p

No comments: