Pages

Monday, August 07, 2006

Been busy

An-nyo!! There has been a long time since I have ever blogged. Well, not too long, a few weeks thou. Haha. Lets see what to update. Got my new laptop. An Acer Aspire 5540 series. It has a 2 brains at the solving speed of 1.6GHz (well, this is kinda low-end nowadays), a 14.1" WXGA CrystalBrite LCD screen, an Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 950, a 60GB HDD of unknown brand, a DVD/CD-RW combo, 1GB DDR2 RAM, and of course it comes with WiFi accessibility. It is always good to have a computer. I guess I'll just focus on the bad points. The 'CrystalBrite' technology does not amase me that well. It gives a glossy finish on the LCD screen and makes it looks like a mirror when it is showing dark images, for example, in movies. The screen is extreamly reflective and it kinda gives an eyesore if you were to use it for a long time. Hoping to get a screen protector without glossy feeling on it. It still worth with the myr 3k. Was very busy with my assignments back then, especially during world cup season. I have to pass up 5 assignments in 7 days, each day with 1 day in break in between, where I stayed up till 5am in the morning just to finish the assignment. Thanks to my procastinating nature. Managed to pass them up, but as always, if I could have put more effort in DOING my assignment rather than doing SOMETHING esle... I could have flared better. Got addicted in watching 'Lost'. I am at season 2 now. Damn syok watching it. I just found something unbelievable on the net. Wikipedia has an article on the whole story including the casts, and a synopsis on every episode, plus all the spoilers, with additional untold details. Still same old messy table where I place my laptop on it. Now come with a table fan just to blow on my laptop to keep it cool, a 15" LG Studioworks 500G as an additional monitor which my cousin have not claim it back, and whole lot of messy items around it. How am I going to study in these place?! It is so not a study environment. I NEED TO CHANGE! So, it's sales time now rite? I shall shop for furniture soon. Hmm, should I do it before or after my exam? Hmm... big question XD

No comments: