Pages

Monday, August 07, 2006

LOST

"Thump~~~~~~~~~" That's what you will hear when 8TV runs LOST's commercials. It feels, scary, empty and... LOST... That's what I feel nowadays. Not only just watching Lost. And dang it cause they still have not finish by season 2. Why do I say I feel LOST? Well, I haven't been doing too well in my AdvDip year. Losing out among my coursemates... Didn't really do my tutorials... Skipping all the tutorials and having the stupid procastinating nature is killing me softly. Lost as in, I do not know, how to get myself into working mode & mood. Aih... Help please? Assignment will due in few days time, exam will due in few weeks time... Will I have enough time to study? I guess I'd better stop all online activity and finish my maths tutorials for tomorrow... T.T

No comments: