Pages

Monday, August 14, 2006

Bar Brawl

I read this interesting article from The Sun on either the 9th or 10th, August 2006. Here you go.
A woman patron beats up a staff of Rising Sun Anger Release Bar in eastern Chinse City of Nanjing, The new bar lets customers an unusual outlet for their anger and frustration - by allowing them to use the workers as punching bags. In addition to getting a drink, one can also pay money to smash glasses, shout and scream.
Wow. This is so cool! I wonder how would Malaysians react to this kinda bars. One thing I am afraid will be the workers are punched dead. Hahaha. And BTW, I think you might have heard of the HK's 'Bus Uncle' incident where it happened on a bus. This unnamed uncle was talking on the phone loud in a bus, and this young guy sitting behind him can't stand his volume talking on the phone thus pat on his shoulder. The uncle got furious about it and had an arguement with the young guy and it was recorded by a student using SE W800i (Hey! Thats my phone! keke!). The whole clip was about 5 mins long and it was posted on YouTube and it was so popular in HK until it was reported as news. It has been diagnosed as HKies are in stress. Well, I think all people living on earth now are stressful! Unless those real calm and serene guy, like those practising Buddhism or other related spiritual teachings. Until recently there is a lot of clips shown on YouTube shot in Malaysia showing people in stress. So, I guess a bar like this would help reducing this kind of problems. Hehe.

1 comment:

Frankie said...

I think we should find out the root cause of the stress and not release it in another way. I always believe that when you understand your problem, you will not feel stress anymore.