Pages

Friday, January 07, 2005

Sick :-(

Do you know how terrible a headache is? Very TeRrIbLe! I had my first (should be the first) headache in my life! Oh my gawd... The culprit:
  • Sore throat (lasted two weeks)
  • Flu(since yesterday I guess)
  • Looking at the computer & TV screen for too long (Actually the headache started when I was blogging my first post)
I took 2 panadols and slept for two hours and I feel better already. But some vein around my right eye corner is in pain. I rub it repeated and the pain is even more intense that I could not even sleep. Instead of wasting my time doing nothing, I might just blog. My mother say that the pain around the eye means your eyes are too tired and has not recharged enough for the day. So, if you encounter such pain in the future, rest your eyes for your own sake.

No comments: