Pages

Friday, January 07, 2005

Oh my god, exam is coming!

I am now studying 2nd semester at TARC now, and the final exam is coming! Next week is the first subjuct, Bahasa Malaysia (The Malay Language). What I had in mind about college is that they used English as medium in all subjucts. Sadly, Malaysian Government has enforced that all educational institution must have at least a language related to the country. Well, it's not really that sad lar~ At least we still get in touch with our national language. ;) I'm taking 5 subjects this semester. BM, Engineering Mathematics(Sequence & Series, Differenciation, Integration, Statistic), Physics2, IT2, and Introduction to C Programming. Quite worried about this semester's exam. This is because I had attended a dance course half year dance course which has finally ended on 26 December 2004(I'll talk about it on the next post). Due to this course, I was unable to concentrate on my studies especially last month, as the rehearsal for the performances were on. To really cover up this 'mess', I would have to work harder in order to get at least 3.5 for CGPA.
All the best and good luck to me.

No comments: