Pages

Thursday, January 06, 2005

!~ !~ !~ First time bloggin ~! ~! ~!

Hello everybody! My name is Eyrique (you can either pronounce it as e-ri-ke or eric will do). This is my first time blogging. So, as well you can call me as a rookie in blogging. Here is a little bit about me. Really just a LITTLE bit.
  • Currently studying in Tunku Abdul Rahman College, Malaysia. Diploma in Science 1st Year(Information Technology, majoring in Microelectronics).
  • I have passion in : Dance ~ Music ~ Performing Arts ~ Computer ~ Reading

Talking about blogging, I actually did not thought about blogging. Maybe thats because I have a somehow WeIrD life. Why suddenly I wanna get into blogging is that, I felt I have stuffs to tell the world. I have been through of some big moment in my life, and I just want to share it. ;)

I don't really know what esle to say here. So... take care everybody.

No comments: