Pages

Friday, January 28, 2005

New Year, New Hair Cut!

Today was my last day of exam. Intro to C Programming. The paper was tougher than all the past years, but I managed to complete all the questions and got out of the room soon. > Actually I dun wanna get out so fast 1. but I dunno wat d invigilator was looking while I completed. He was starting at me… or my question paper. I got so shy and hand over quickly. ;) and I had to return a 5-day-dued fiction to the library. Haha. N then we went for RedBox LowYat as planned, with Jennie and Ryan. Hmm… Three young guy going to sing karaoke after exam = FUN! Well, maybe not as fun as expected, yet I had enjoyed the day. After that, I accompanied Jennie to Ann Professional Team hair saloon at LowYat. I got a hair cut! My hair stylist was Rocky. He was so talkative and asked so many questions, I liked it though. The first thing is of course ‘How you want your hair to be cut?’ Then, he continued asking questions about Jennie and so many things… Too shy to talk about this here. Too private, no revealing. Sorry. Guess yourself. While talking, he cut so fast. In just 30 min, I got my hair cut and styled. When I looked in the mirror, OMG! I can’t imagine myself looking this GOOD! It was really shocking! See the changes yourself. Then I accompanied Jennie to eat McDonald and get a bus back home. My bus arrived when her bus arrived, then I just got on the bus and went home. Feeling stupid cause didn’t show it to all ppl~ haha!! After I bathe at home, I fell in love of myself. Man, don’t I look good? Haha!!

No comments: