Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Useless Me

My college has a blood donation campaign (NBDC), I was dragged by Jennie to become her assistant. PA Assistant, the same post in the last BDC. Aih... So, it was in the week 6 of my current semester. The week before was public holiday, Deeparaya. And I wasn't really working hard previously. I skipped all the lectures on the week. Well, almost all. At least i attended Electronics' lecture, mm only 2 hours I think. ^^;; Well, the campaign was okie, but then was lacking a lot of sleep, because I do stuffs last minute, which is NOT a very good habit and it killed me EVERYTIME, and yet I still don't change. Summore, had some arguement with my dear and made me cried damn lot. Never cried so much. I cried two day in a row, and really really a LOT!! Neways, things' fine now. I hope. And throughout the whole semester, I didn't do my tutorials, didn't revise, didn't do whatever is need to do by a student. I used to be a lot luckier, because all the test I won't afraid although I didn't really study. This time, test came. I just done two test. And I did badly. BADLY. I was... blank... BLANK! I was dissappointed at myself. Disappointed. Why? Why can't I do well? Why things turned out this way? I guess too much Internet-ing and lack of SELF-CONTROL!!! Useless me... I hate it when I can't control myself! But then it still happens. Ahh.. just wanna release my stress. Have a big FLU today and had some health prob previously... hope things turn out better soon. And, I guess I'm getting on track with my streamyx down. Started doing tutorials liao. Hehe~ ^^ Yet, I still feel myself getting more and more stupid. Noticing all my coursemates are advancing and I'm lagging all the way behind, I felt damn useless. Useless me. Ahh well, one stupid post. Anything you wanna scold please write in comment. Thanks. All scoldings are accepted with open heart.

1 comment:

dak/james said...

hey hey hey! i think you're not useless, it's just that things are getting harder and more serious... of course you'r getting old you know... neway, just make sure you can balance everything, sooner you'll get used to getting busy. i also experienced what you're experiencing right now, i guess you hafta you knoe, limit your PC usages... ok? ciao and keep it up! gudluck!