Pages

Friday, January 13, 2006

Am I just lucky or what?

who? 3 freakin jobless Malay wandering around the street underneath Bandaraya star LRT station who wanted to steal coins from the soft drink vending machine where? on the walkway from Bandaraya star LRT station to Bank Negara KTM station how? I was walking past the vending machine, kinda saw them and they called me, I ignored them and walked on. They then came up to me from behind and tell me to give them RM 10, kinda politely and said he don't want to do this with knife. I didn't have. I just offered them my RM 4. Obviously they are disappointed, then they asked what handset I'm using. I don't want to risk my handset, so I just sneaked off to the side. The guy approached me got held on to my bag, but then I forced the bag to stay with me and ran off. That guy used his fist and punched my ear, he didn't aim well enough to hit my face. Then I just ran off. There was a lot of people there, but no one seemed to care. Or they are just too afraid to care. Malaysians. Scared to get involved. Well, I kinda do believe that other people would also assume nothing happened. I saw a lot of these cases happening, but I dare not to do anything, because I was alone... Ah well, I guess I just try not to look at those threatening person next time. Thank god I'm still alive and nothing happened to me.

1 comment:

meatbag said...

Carry a .44 calibre gun with u! Heheh.