Pages

Monday, November 07, 2005

Headache

Suddenly I felt headache today. It comes so slowly that I didn't even notice it coming. It has been quite some day. A lot of thinking went through my mind. I started acting weird, in front of everybody especially my dear. Dear, I'm sorry. There has been too much things happening recently. Sometimes I just feel like being with you alone all time, without caring any other thing *tune of You and Me by Lifehouse playing*. Thanks for being a great support to me.

Maybe there is too much online session, mosquitoes bites, non-regular sleep pattern, sleeping in class, tutorials, undone and tough assignment because no guidance, suckish lecturer, parental disapproval, financial problems, etc... AH.. damn.. I'm only 19, why do I have to suffer from all this? (This is the famous quote from Jennie)

Sometimes I just feel like the world is goning to end soon. Accidents are getting more and more, stuffs are getting more and more expensive, my wallets feels more and more empty, natural disaster are getting more and mroe frequent (although I don't really read the news), newspaper reading session are getting lesser and lesser, interest are getting blurer and blurer, stuffs are getting messier, things are getting harder...

And something which I thought it is going to happen only in the drama has been told to me that it has happened real life, and to some of my closest friends. Yeah, I know it is naive to think that things that are happening in drama aren't going to happen in real life as drama is the reflection of the real life.

House burgary, teenage pregnancy, severe family problems backed with a gambler as a father of the family, relationship problems with a 6 years and a 1 month, juggling between preferences and requests, communication problems, and felt like things are going against my will.

Ahh, they say humans have "Sam sui look wong" (3 years of bad luck and 6 years of prosperity). I kinda have a feeling this year is one of my 'sam sui'. But not really 'sui' la... Someone found me, and we are together for half a year already, and I'm glad it happened.

Ah well, I guess things are gonna get better. Before I wrote this, I had a headache, face muscle cramp and feel damn tensed. I guessed thats because I have been wanting to write a post but I didn't really write one.

Ahh.. better get back to work.. Let me see, what I need to do... NBCD, Poster, Flash, Presentation, Tutorials...

P/S: Dear, I really want to cuddle with you badly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

erm... its called... DEPRESSION in your blog called headache... irregular sleeping patterns thinking of weird things while u suppose to focus on other things... signs of mild depression.. try to stay focus.. and do things that relaxes ur mind.. try not to think of depressing things like whats happening in the newspapers.. it works for me...ignorance is bliss SOMETIMES...