Pages

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Oversea Anxiety

Sorry for not updating this for so long. I know I should have written about my experience in Liverpool for a very very long time. I am in Liverpool at the end of May, and it has been 5, 6 weeks since I am here. I tried to fit in, adjust myself to the local weather, food, and all sorts of craps. And I still miss Malaysia. Currently, I am anxious about my future in Liverpool. Not to that extend that I want to live here or so, but at least a plan on what I want to do, stay and stuff like that after I finish my course here. My course ends at early September. My initial plan was to work for a month plus, then travel for another month, which sounds fantastic to me. Things which I worry about is, will anyone hire me? Will I have a place to stay? Will I be fit enough to survive? These are the basic survival needs, and I am worried about it. Other than that, I worry about where to go in Europe. Things has been vague. I have no idea where I am heading. Hopefully things will be set straight as soon as possible. Ah... I miss Malaysian food!

1 comment:

jackylow_86 said...

welcome back if u wan...waiting to meet u also...take k buddy