Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Hazie

Hie guyz. There has been a long time since I have posted something here, something personal, something which I wrote myself. Well, I have been busy. Busy with dating, matchmaking, listening songs, last-minute-jobs, and wasting time.
15 July 2005 9.57 a.m., I’m on bus on the way to college. Felt bored. I took out my mp3 player. Plug on and played. The left side of the earphone spoilt. WTF. Playing “一秒感动 - 王菀之”. When I looked up and see through the bus window, I couldn’t really see the peak of KLCC clearly, because it is covered with white clouds. White clouds? What happened to KL? I took another look; it was grayish haze, canopying KL. Is KL sick? Well, I guess it isn’t just KL who is sick. I’m sick too. Love sick, anti-college sick, sleep sick, blog sick… Last week I got sick. I was too tired and I slept late. Caught a sore throat, a huge fever, back brain migraine, and left arm ligament ache. Now I’m still infested with flu and cough. My nose is in worse condition. All inner skin was damaged by the body heat, and I keep peeling off the dead skin… Is that why I’m still sick? My acne is worse. It’s like my whole forehead is covered with dark spots here and there. How can such a handsome guy be infested with such dark spots on his face? What a shame. Used whitening scrub. Patiently waiting for result.
The weather has been bad. Haze has been covering KL. The stupid Indons burn forest at Sumatera. They burn because they want to plant stuffs for Hari Raya and Chinese New Year. If they burn now, the ashes will be their fertilizer and it will be just in time to harvest the items when its celebration time. They are so selfish. The haze has actually struck us for many years; it is just that it was not as serious as this time. I still remember there was once; I think should be in 1997, when I was in primary 5, the weather was damn bad too. We have to like, wear only a special mask namely N95 if I’m not mistaken. It was so scary. The API reached 500++ back then. At least it didn’t reach that bad this time. Just that feeling you are in Genting Highland surrounded by smoky-burnt-wood haze doesn’t feel good. Taking all the short breaths, activity got limited, and getting yourself in a supposingly a heavenly hazy surrounding but with foul smell is just so off. Thank god there is masks, and rain, and wind. Now the haze has been blown away. But I kind of feel sad for the people. Why do we have to suffer what other people have done? It is so unfair.

No comments: