Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Diary 26-08-2005

Was damn tired for very long. Slept very late and woke up very early most of the times. Slept in class always. Maybe used to it, yesterday I slept quite a lot. Took a 3 hour nap and slept at 1.30am yesterday. Felt good when woke up in the morning. Haven't been feeling this fresh for a long time; and I yet I had a hard time getting off the bed. It is like heaven~! Well, if someone was on the bed with me, it would really be heaven! Although was fresh in the morning, I was still late for class. There was a test going on too! I got there half an hour late, and I managed to finish the questions before time. It's the subjet I'm best in, Introduction to OOP (the JAVA programming). Haha... Then Electronics lecture. The lecturer which is not so liked caused he doesn't really handle his whatever-is-it well. Well, if your have read my previous post, he is the one who told us how dinosaur extinct. Check back June 2005 archive. OK. We had a electronics test last tuesday, and that test has made me almost gone mad! Well, mostly is because I didn't know how to solve the questions. Some very important part of the paper, AC analysis of a BJT and a FET transistor. I stared at the tutorials for so long then only I got to know how it worked. And I am yet to know how they really worked. About today, he gave us back the test paper for us to mark. My course rep was like, "WHAT? Ask us to mark?" And the complaints continues. Actually I don't think he is that bad. It's just that the way he handle stuffs are... different. Well, he did made me knew how lecturer give marks on our exam papers today. So, I guess there is a praise from me. Not to give too much negative thinkings. It does affect studies. Lunch hour today was nice. It rained. The canteen was a bit dark. I suggested a candle light lunch. Ooo... well, we didn't really lid candle. We just sat there eat out lunch enjoying the cool breeze, and some water drizzle into our food. JiaYin has a nice game on her 7610, its a mosquitoe whacking game, which it uses your camera view as background, and place mosquitoes onto the virtual map, and requires you to move your phone like a gun, to shoot the mosquitoe. So, its like you'll have to move your camera up down left right to find them, and kill them. What a game. Really have to praise the game maker. Circuit & Signal tutorial class. Drizzling outside. It will feel so nice to sleep. Yawnz... OK, concentrate on tutorial. I'm damn left out in this subject also. Now only got to know how to solve the phasor circuit properly. Sad. Well, cheerz cause know how to solved already. ^^ Something happened. TWH, a guy we don't really like in out course, he took off his shirt in class! I was like WTF. I didn't really noticed that when he did that. But then yeoh suddenlly told me that I'm lost. I was wandering what have I lost. When I looked behind I was really like... WTF OMG GTH. The reason I was lost cause I joked I wanted to strip when we was in canteen after our meal for the air was so breezy. Ewww... get lost la you TWH~ Then, went over to Mid Valley to watch All About My Dog, a jap movie all about my dogs. Its damn nice, and damn sad. I cried a lot in the movie. All dog owners really should watch this... Ahh.. ok, I'm sleepy already. Talk to you next time k? Bloggie...

No comments: