Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Choices

Choices is perhaps one of the most stressful word humans come across. Whatever we do, we will have to choose.

Recently I have been wandering if I have chosen the right thing, and those choices are of a big deal. My course of study, and some personal things.

I could not say that I have comtemplated about them lying on my bed, because that is so not me. But at times, these choices came across my mind. New inputs coming into my life which I particularly liked them. Perhaps I got that passion from my past life, but I have not been working on them.

Chances found their way to me. Should I take it or leave it? But I have commitments, I could not just take it and break those commitments, but I can't bear to let those chances slipped away.

Choices. *laughs weakly, sighs*

No comments: