Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Journal of the Day

Rain was almost ending when my class finished at 4pm. Drizzling a little here and there. I packed all my books in my backpack, getting ready to go home. I put on my sweater, covering a book which I borrowed from the library, and walked towards the LRT station.

Halfway to the train station, it rained again. I sighed, but I was lucky because I was underneath of the high-raised railway track. I reached for the foldable umbrella in my backpack, extended it, sheltered myself in the rain.

It was only a few minutes more walk to the station. When I reached the station, I saw two girls trying to run over to a bus stop not far away from the station. After I walk past them, I suddenly thought of helping them. Then I thought, should I help them? How? I did not know what to do, so I just continue my steps.

It took me sometime to reach home. The journey home is tiring, especially with all the books I borrowed. Three of them to be exact. I dosed off on the train to Kepong, as always, provided if I get a seat.

When I reach Kepong KTM station, the rain have not stop yet. I took out my umbrella again, stuffed the book I was holding all the way into my backpack, and walked home with the backpack in front of me. Reason: to avoid rain wetting my backpack, and it require much less energy to carry it.

Same thing happened again. There was this two girls stopped at a shelter and they were deciding whether to run through the rain to their car. I thought, this is the time, I shall try to offer help. They were reluctant to accept my help. Perhaps they are afraid of me. Sweat. I am not scary, am I?

Oh well, I just walked home after that. No turning back. Hope those girls are not sick for not accepting my offer to help.

Neways, I have got a test on DSP tomorrow. Digital Signal Processing. 9am. So damn early. Btw, my classes are 9am everyday. To some extends, it sucks. I am going to study for DSP now. Wish me luck! *hugz*

PS: Umbrella in Britain is known as Brolly. I just found that out. Haha.. Thanks Gor!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dee... being so frenly and helpful in big city might be viewed differently by ppl la..... haha.

the only way to help paranoid city ppl is to throw brolly at them instead of offereing to ferry them across.. haha

kaka cant help smiling thinking that the girls think that my dee is a dangerous rapist.. lolx........

so pity ar you.... take ktm to kl central, then take lrt to wangsa maju evryday.... must be careful oh... and stay awake pls... dun doze off..... anthing can happen when u fall asleep..

hmm dun wori la, dee graduating soon then working. have own car, house. sure much better d k. for now, just try enjoy ur student life k. haha. hmm, dee prepare go UK alr? when there, must take gud care urself oh...

Anonymous said...

omgym! bad boy! you reali reali do wat you say, pirate my msn and use as comment on my behalf.. herng! noti! *piak piak piak* haha. dun do again ok. blerk.

εγrιquε said...

haha.. well, da nice things must be written down. so i jz put it in the comment la.. hehe *hugz gor*